Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween from the Knicks!

I was going through lots of pictures these last few days, and wanted to share some of my favorite Halloween pictures from the past few years!
 1st Halloween in our new house in Wheaton.
 You can see that we recycle!
 Oh my goodness this is cute!!
 This is probably my favorite picture of Hayden EVER!!
 Stopping in at Grandma's
 Had to add this one in, cause it scared everyone...Jeremy as part of the Blue Man Group!
First Halloween at our house in Ashby
 I am missing a few years, but it's still fun to look back....
 Here they are ready to go this year!
Jaxon was "Optimus Prime", from Transformers. Hayden was "Darth Vader", from Star Wars, and Jonah was "Bumblebee" from Transformers.
They were so excited to go to every house, but very good too, by saying "Thank You", and standing back from the door...not that I had to remind them or anything :)

1 comment :

CJ Olson said...

Such awesome costumes.....love the look back on pictures!! So cute.