Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

1st Day of School 2011-2012

 Jaxpm-4th Grade
 Jonah-2nd Grade
And my last one...Hayden-Kindergarten
My handsome boys in their new shirts, that they picked out!

Trying to get a "off we go" picture, but oh well...
 Jaxon all set with is desk, and with some of his friends.

Jonah did not want me to take a picture (as you can see), I think he was just really nervous, and excited!
Hayden by his cubbie
Signing in his name
At his desk

And of course one with Dad!
 

His teacher, Mrs.Welch had given him a few pumpkin seeds at Kindergarten Round-up last year. She told him to plant them, and by the time kindergarten was ready to start, his pumpkins would be ready. She was right! He brought in his biggest one for her!

Here's a few pictures of them growing this past summer!
 Hayden had so much fun watching them grow! I think he got 7 pumpkins in all....just wait for Halloween :)


No comments :