Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just so you know.....

I am not changing my blog background a ton, just because.......
I wanted to find something a little more on the boy side, and went with the frogs one day a couple of weeks ago. Well, since then Jeremy has been asking me constantly, if I would give up the frogs!! I don't know why he didn't like it at all, but that's what brings us to the sports theme, which I guess, is more like my family anyways! Someday, I might just have to put some girly stuff on here just to see if I get a reaction too!
Anyways... since I don't want to do a whole other post, here are some pics of Amber's (soon to be my sis-in-law) birthday. We had the Knick's, Nathan, Amber and her mom Barb over for supper and dessert, on Saturday. We had a blast,
and it was a great way to get to know Amber and her mom a little more!



Jaxon and Jonah being as silly as always!!

1 comment :

CJ Olson said...

I love your pictures!! You can put up random posts any time because you have such cute subjects! :-) Glad that you had fun meeting and getting to know your new soon to sister in law!