Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I know, I know....more pics, but we're excited!!!

I was at the house today to turn off a light, so I decided to show you the nearly finished product! Outside looks awesome, they cleaned up around and still need to even out our driveway.
The shutters went on and add a lot!
I know this is kind of funny, but when I went in today these shelves were going up and I didn't think we would have a linen closet, which would have been hard. So this was pretty exciting for me!!
They put our house # on today too! Our new address is 140 Birch Circle Ashby, MN 56309.

4 comments :

Brooke said...

Is it really 56537??? I'm updating my address as I read this!

Kevin got the chance to see your house, he said it is really nice! We are so happy for your family!

CJ Olson said...

Oh wow.....you can give as many pictures as you want!! I love your house pictures and am SO excited for you to move in!!

Jim and Marilyn said...

Congrats on your new home! It looks beautiful. We know that you are so excited to move in. Lots of work and love went into that building! May you have many, many wonderful years of love and memories in your home. It is also good to read about your boys' health progress after these yrs of having lost touch. May God continue to grant healing to their little bodies and wisdom to all concerned in their treatment.

Anonymous said...

Andrea and Jeremy

Really fun to see the final moments. Just think when you have it all decorated....another huge change!! It is so fun to see all that is happening. Keep us updated...we love to see. You should be moving today!! Love you, Marcheta