Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Monday, October 19, 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I really didn't let my children go outside (only from the house to the van, in the garage), in their shorts, crocks and winter coats. I would never allow them to go outside, in almost nothing, when it is 45 degrees outside. Nope not me.....but it really felt like a heat wave!!

I did have a coat and pants on today, when we went to drop Jaxon off at school, but it was the same thing I wore to bed. So, it wasn't me, who dropped off our heat payment in my pj's, having done nothing to my hair. I always go out looking perfect, yeah right!

And I most certainly did not let my 2 youngest have peanut butter cookies for breakfast. Nope that wasn't me, I always start the day off with a healthy breakfast, cause it is the most important meal of the day! (I just couldn't resist letting them this morning, because they made those cookies with Grandpa Kervers yesterday, and were so proud of them!)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

pj's are the most comfy clothes to go out in. : )

Staci said...

I love it that you did NOT let them wear shorts and winter coats on a 45 degree day. . . yes that would be a heat wave around here too!! Blessings to you!