Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pictures of our new house!!



Here it is, it's been started!! They have been kind of poky getting it started, but now they are moving and hopefully we still will get to get in by the end of Jan., at the latest. You can't see it on these pictures but we will be living right behind the school which will be so convenient. The back side of the school has an entrance for the lower elementary, K-2nd is down there so the boys and Jeremy will go in there. Plus there is a really nice playground right there too! It all seems pretty unreal still, but now that I'm not busy with volleyball it's all I can think of . I can't wait! That said, things could not have gone better with my mom and dad! They have been great and we've all got along so well. Being here during my grandma's death, while my dad was gone was really good, and I don't know how we could have made it through this other hospital stint with Jaxon. It made things way easier, that's for sure and the boys weren't as disrupted, which is so huge for them! Basketball season next year will be alot easier for Jer though, when he has late practice @5:30pm-7:30pm it gets to be long cause he really can't come home in between. God always knows the timing of our lives even when we have no clue which way to go. It has been incredible to watch Him work everything out to get us to Ashby, closer to home. Now we are trying to leave the house in Wheaton in his hands, it needs to sell. But I believe that He will finish what He has started!!

1 comment :

Sonja said...

Andrea, It looks awesome!! I can't wait to see more pics!!! Your faith is amazing... and how true, He will finish what he starts! love you! So glad jax is home!!