Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fun with the Boys...

I took these pics today, and it's cold, but they were there yesterday on a day that was -40 deg. with windchill!! They have almost all the roof done and were working inside today. It's coming up fast, and starting to look like a house!


The Boys once again in their Vikings shirts
Okay, I know it looks like all my kids wear is their Vikings shirts, but they are always wanting me to take pics on the days the Vikings play! I love this pic of Hayden, he takes really good pics. He is a handsom boy!
Jonah is the one who never, ever takes a normal pic, he is always doing something silly, or not looking. He is a handsom boy too, just a silly one!
I don't know why the peace sign has been so cool lately, but here it is again. Jax was having his best day of the week this day. He really didn't come around until Sun. His fever finally went away, and we first noticed it when he got down from his bunk all by himself and walked upstairs, the first time in over a week!

1 comment :

Dan and Christine Lawson said...

So fun to see your house coming along! It looks awesome and I am sooo happy for you guys! It's great to hear that Jaxon is feeling better. We've been thinking of you.