Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer fun with Grandpa & Grandma

A couple of days after school was out, we decided to take a day, and hang with Grandpa and Grandma. Grandma had silly string, and the boys had a war with Grandpa!
Shaking it up....
 
 

  Having a blast getting Grandpa, and each other!

 

 The sandbox........
Dad and Mom have been wanting to build a sandbox for the boys, for awhile now. So now that we are all settled in, they decided this would be a great time. Dad had every thing in his van ready to go, so it really didn't take very long! It's huge...8ft. x 10ft, so there is plenty of room for them to play. The boys have already had so much fun in it, and will continue to do so, I'm sure!
Grandpa and Dad starting
 
All set for sand!
 
Here comes the sand
 
    Play time..... 
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma, they love it!
 
These pics are a little out of order, but I have so many pics to post, that I thought I'd just do them in groups. And this is how they landed.....
An afternoon in Fergus, swimming  and playing! 
 

We went to the cities in the middle of June, for my cousin's grad party, and decided to go to the MN Zoo (we got free tickets from Hayden's preschool!). We had a great time, and their favorite animal was this bear, who put on a show for us. He swam like this for a long time!
 
Farmer Jonah!
 

Jeremy and my Dad went to a Twins game, the end of June, and had a blast seeing the new stadium! While they were gone, my Mom took the rest of us to Alex. to go mini-golfing! We had never been there before, and didn't realize what a nice amusement park it is, it even has bumper boats! We had a great time playing golf, then Grandma said she would send us on the bumper boats. Jaxon and Jonah decided that they wanted to try it by themselves, and Hayden and I would go together. That didn't last very long, pretty soon they were both crying, cause they were so scared, and couldn't steer. I don't know how.... but I got them to the side, and I just took them around individually! It was kinda funny, but once they got in with me, they had fun! 
 

No comments :