Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Results of the MRI...

I got the call yesterday evening.....everything was negative. Meaning Hayden's spine was clear, nothing to worry about!! It was great news, now we don't have to worry about anything. He must have sat on his legs wrong, or turned something, without us knowing. It was a scary moment, but he has been fine since. So I guess I wasn't too worried, but it feels great to have for sure, news!
Thank you so much for all your prayers and concern! They always help in lifting our spirits, sometimes mine just seem to run low, like last week! I just had to rely on God, otherwise I think I would be depressed all the time, and that is no way to live. God wants us to trust him with everything, and lots of times, I start trying to do it on my own. I need to work on giving things to Him right away, so I don't have to go at it on my own!
We had a pretty busy weekend, with a Christmas concert at church, on Sunday. I will post pics soon, but all 3 boys did great! It was a little too much for Jax, and he was bad off yesterday. We just decided to keep him home and let him rest. He really didn't move at all until after lunch, and even after that, he just read on his bed, until Jonah came home. After supper, he started to move around more, and was playing with his brothers, some too. This morning, he woke up feeling pretty good. His cheeks were normal color (which is a good indicator of how he is feeling, they are really red of he is in a flare), and he was moving around pretty good. He was sore, but not as bad as yesterday.
Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers!

2 comments :

Angie said...

Good to hear the great news! God is so good!

Dan and Christine Lawson said...

glad to hear he is ok. have been thinking about him and am so happy all was negative.