Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Inside joke.......

See full size image
Ha Ha Ha........This is for Brittney and Jeremy. I know, weird........ but they will get it. And I can explain what was going on, but I don't know if anyone else will think it's funny at all. Jeremy was on the phone with Britt the other night, and I was laughing at Jeremy, about something he said. Britt had asked what was new, and Jeremy said " Well, we got a new pet goat!". "Make sure you check the blog for pics of our new pet goat." My laugh really sounded like a goat, it was pretty funny. We were all laughing so hard, we were crying, and I wasn't even on the phone. So, I told Britt, through Jer, I would put it on the blog.
I'm sure most of you think this is a little weird, and it is, but I had to do it!!



1 comment :

CJ Olson said...

I love your new goat!! :-)