Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School......2009-2010

Here are my 3 handsome boys, all set for their first day of school! I can't believe that they all are going on the same day! It's a hard day for mom, but I can't help be happy for them, when they are so excited!
Jaxon is starting 2nd grade

Jonah is staring Kindergarten. He will be going Tues./Thurs. and every other Friday, until November. After Nov. 1st, he will be going all day, everyday.

My little baby is a big boy today.....He started preschool, and will be going Tues./ Thurs. from 8:30am to 12pm. He was really excited, and ready to go this morning, which was great, because he was saying he wasn't going to go these last few days. He also fell and hit his eye last night before bed, and unfortunately woke up with a swollen/black eye. Although, in these pics you can't really tell! But that is apart of being a boy, I guess!

They are ready to go...I'm sure they're going to have a great year!

No comments :