Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Day with the Knick's

All of us smiling and looking at the Camera, it's amazing!
Pics of the Hubby and I


We had a great Thanksgiving just relaxing and hanging out with family. We had a great meal and lots of laughs. We actually remembered to take pictures! Maybe this blogging thing will help me remember to take pictures. I've been kind of bad at that the last couple of years. It was fun to get pics of Jeremy and I, cause we for sure don't get those anymore!!

4 comments :

Brooke said...

I'm so glad you started to blog! I love this pics of all your cute boys! It's been great seeing you Tuesday mornings!

CJ Olson said...

You guys look like you had a blast at Thanksgiving!! Great pictures!! I'm impressed that you had everyone smiling!!

Anonymous said...

Andrea and Jeremy So great you started your blog. We are on all the time checking out the site!! Now we have another way to keep in touch with you!!

Love you Marcheta

Eric, Maralee, & Baby S said...

Hi guys! Blogs are wonderful--so fun to stumble across yours! Your boys are adorable and so grown up. Best wishes as you settle in Ashby!!