Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day is here....


We had a good, relaxing day at the Knick's today. Hayden was sick so we just took it easy and had a lot of fun doing nothing but eat! We hope you and your family had a wonderful day with family and friends.
It was a sad day in some ways because it is the first Thanksgiving without my Grandma Vold. I know my Grandpa had a long, lonely day today, but my kids felt it too. It is amazing how aware and sensitive they can be at such a young age. Jaxon, who just turned 7 before she died, was really sad about it today and said that he missed her and wished he could have visited her more in the home. He didn't get to as much as his brothers because he had school. The picture of Jonah and Grandma was at Christmas last year I think. It is great of them, Jonah is telling her a story! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment :

Dan and Christine Lawson said...

This was my first visit to your blog! Sooooo glad that you finally have one, so I can see you and the boys lots more regularily. It was so sweet to read that Jaxon wished he had been able to spend more time with your grandma before she passed away. What a caring spirit he has.