Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Monday, January 27, 2014

Starting the blog thing again

I have not been good at updating this site at all, but I am gonna have to start now I think. In the past I put lots of stuff on here about our day to day life, but I really don't have the time right now (obviously since it has been over a year since I posted anything!). Now I am going to use it as a kind of Caringbridge site. This way I can keep Jaxon and Hayden's medical information current, and have one place where family and friends can check up on how things are going. After this last week at Mayo it will be too hard to go around telling everyone what has been going on, and I know that you all want to know! And it is important that you know how they are doing, because you all are praying and thinking of us....which is AMAZING by the way! Thank you all for thinking and praying for us, it helps more than you know! 

1 comment :

kelly said...

Praying for you always!