Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Grandpa's 90th Birthday

My Grandpa turned  90 earlier this year, and we had a weekend long celebration for him! He had not been feeling that great, but when the day came, it seemed to give him a little spark, to see so many people come to celebrate him!
We had super, the night before, at Broen just as a family. We always have fun!

Jonah had just had his birthday, and he never left his new DS at home!
My handsome Hayden!
My uncle Don, is always making us laugh, here he put on one of the bibs for the home, and serving us...pretty silly!

Grandpa's big PARTY day!
My cousin Cyndi's little girl Freya


 
The boys...2nd cousins, and had such a great time together!
 

 

Grandpa had lots of guests.....





I got to serve punch
It was a great weekend, and I think Grandpa did too!

1 comment :

CJ Olson said...

Awesome Pictures!! Happy birthday to your grandpa!! Wow 90 years old!! Pretty amazing!!