Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Turning 4


Of course, I'm late again on pictures, but it's been a hectic couple of weeks!
Hayden turned 4 on the 10th, and had a great weekend! We decided to keep things low key, since we had all just been together for Christmas. He got to have 2 parties in one day, one with the Knick's in the afternoon, and then with G&G Rogness.
First, we had Grandma J, Grandpa Kever's, Nathan and Amber, to our house for taco's in a bag. We ate, opened presents, and had cupcakes. Then we went to Jeremy's basketball game, which was fun, because we hadn't been to one yet. The boys love seeing what dad does, and had a blast watching the guys play!
After the game, we packed up and went to Grandma and Grandpa's for the night. We had a great supper and birthday cake. Hayden got to open more presents, and we all watched football playoffs!
I just can't believe he is 4, my baby is all grown up, and it's makes me sad! But we are so proud of the little man he is growing up to be! Happy Birthday Hayden, we love you lots!

Opening presents!



Playing with his new toys!



Jonah had to get into the pictures too
Happy Birthday Hayden!




Jaxon and Jonah even got something special too!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

All your boys are just so cute, Andrea! I just read your post on your recent appts in Rochester...wow. I will continue to pray for you guys. I can't imagine what it's been like to be going through all of this, and for so long...you are all in my prayers! Love ya!
Eva