Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Thursday, April 23, 2009

The boys at play....



This post is a little late, as far as the dates these pics were taken, but I saw these when I was going through pictures for my other posts, and thought I would post them anyway!
Jaxon got his walker in the mail the other week and it came in a huge box. They had such a blast that day playing in the box! I don't think we should buy another toy, just get them a big box once and awhile!! There was also a ton of plastic poppers that the boys ran on, they ran on it and into the box where there was more. It was a loud afternoon, but a ton of fun for them!

1 comment :

CJ Olson said...

Glad that Jax got his walker and that they had so much fun with the box that came with it! It seems usually the outerpackage is better than what's inside the box! :-) Hope the walker helps Jax out!